TERMS & CONDITIONS
The terms ‘Wall Curry’, “us”, “we” and ‘our’ refer to Kolor Catalyst Designs Private Limited, the owner of the website whose registered office is at A-11, Lawrence Road Industrial Area, Delhi 110052.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- All the content of this website is for your general information and use only. The content is subject to change without any prior notice.
- We do not provide any warranty/guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information found on this website. By using our website, you acknowledge that all such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available on this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of any material present on this website is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may lead to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to gain further information. They do not signify that we endorse the linked website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
License to Use This Website
We own the intellectual property rights of the Wall Curry website and all its materials, information and/or content. You may view, download (for caching purposes only) and print pages from this website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions mentioned below and elsewhere in these Terms & Conditions.
You Must Not:
- Republish any content or information from this website
- Sell, rent or sub-license products, information or content from the website
- Show any material from the website in public, reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit information on our website for a commercial purpose
- Edit or otherwise modify any information on the website
- Redistribute any content, information or material from this website, except for content specifically made available for redistribution, such as our newsletter.
- Use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- Use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
- Use this website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities including data scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
We reserve the right to restrict access to certain sections of our website, or indeed to our entire website, at our sole discretion.
If you have chosen an Email ID and Password to register on and login to our website, we request you to ensure that your Login details are kept absolutely confidential.
Sharing Personal Information
By accessing this website or by making a purchase at www.wallcurry.com, you agree to share personal information (PI) about yourself and your transaction at your own discretion for the purpose of processing your order as well as for the purposes of fraud prevention, shipping and credit card authorization.
User Generated Content
In these Terms & Conditions “your user content” refers to information, content and material including but not limited to text, images, audio, video, and audio-visual material, that you submit on our website, for any purpose.
You grant to us an irrevocable, non-exclusive and royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your User Content Must Not:
- Be illegal or unlawful
- Infringe any third party’s legal rights
- Be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law)
You must not submit any user content to the Wallcurry website that is or has ever been subject to any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint(s).
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
This website may contain inaccuracies and may not be able to complete a transaction. Therefore, it reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, including those that occur after an order has been submitted, and to change or update information at any time without any prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may be related to availability and/or pricing of our products or services.
Please note: Wallcurry also reserves the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed by a user on this website based on incorrect information about pricing or availability of its products or services.
Breaches of These Terms & Conditions
We may revise these Terms & Conditions from time-to-time. Revised Terms & Conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised Terms & Conditions on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the latest version.
Exclusion of Third Party Rights
These Terms & Conditions are for the benefit of you and us, and are not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your rights in relation to these Terms & Conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.