WALL CURRY is a customised Print-On-Demand portal where customer is choosing the design, size, material on which print is to be done. Basically, the customer is selecting every aspect and we produce as per the customer’s choice. We strongly urge you to make sure that all aspects of your order are carefully chosen before placing an order. We request you to kindly read the Terms & Conditions stated below carefully before placing an order at www.wallcurry.com
With over 16 years of experience, we make all efforts to deliver you the quality product in terms of print quality & colours with best care in terms of shipment & packaging. However, we do acknowledge that there can be some situations where our customers would request for a product return. Please note that if the same design is ordered a week or a month or more apart, there may be some colour variation between the first order and the subsequent order as this is a custom print process and due to change of material lots (paper and ink) we cannot promise the same exact colours.
AS PER OUR ORDER RETURN POLICY, WE MAY OFFER A REPLACEMENT ONLY IN CERTAIN FOLLOWING SITUATIONS:
- If the customer has ordered a print on Type A media and he/she gets the print on Type B
There may be some rare instances where the selected material isn’t in stock and our team will take your approval before going ahead with order on a substitute material. Such cases will not be eligible here.
- If the size of the print is not as per the specifications.
- If the design of the print is not what you have asked for.
- Large Wall Coverings are printed in the tile format with 0.5 inch overlap. If any of the tiles has visible colour difference, we will first attempt to change the tile with colour difference and if it doesn’t help, we would initiate a replacement of complete Wall Covering.
If you find that the product delivered to you is incorrect and does not match the design and/ or size specifications provided by you, you must:
- Inform us about the discrepancy by sending an email to email@example.com within 24 hours of order receipt.
- Email us a photo/video-proof of the discrepancy in your order within 24 hours at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send us back the order in its original shipping package within 5 working days.
Please Note: In case you want to return your damaged/ incorrect/ defective product back to us, you will need to bear the applicable shipping and handling costs involved in the process. Wallcurry will not be liable to bear any shipping and / or handling costs involved in returning the product order back to the company. For any other query regarding our Return Policy, please call us on +91-9990299289 or send an email to email@example.com
Please contact our customer service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization. Items must be returned in unused and intact condition in the original shipping package.
AS PER OUR ORDER REFUND POLICY, WE MAY NOT OFFER A REFUND IN CERTAIN FOLLOWING SITUATIONS:
Outer cardboard packaging damage
- Sometimes you may find the damaged or partially opened outer cardboard packaging. This may happen during security check at the airport or during transit, but it is not necessary that the prints may also get damaged as we take every precaution while packing the prints. There shall not be any replacement in case of damaged outer packaging, but the contents are in good condition
- Images as they appear on your screen and the actual print may vary slightly and that is normal and expected. There will be no Return in such cases.
- If a customer sends us their own designs, creatives in PDFs, JEPG or any other file format, we do a quick review (NOT DETAILED REVIEW) of the pictures used in the artworks/files and inform the customer if we find any issue in the picture quality. If customer agrees on the issue and reconfirm the order by sending us the email, the print shall NOT be entitled for any refund or replacement.